The whole team at Mad Egg has been working hard to ensure a warm welcome and a safe comfortable dining experience for all our deadly customers.
As part of our Welcome Back Measures, The Mad Egg Team have a bunch of focused protocols to help protect our customers and staff.
We have reduced our table lay-out and customers seating by 40% and a minimum of 1-meter distance, to ensure a more comfortable dining experience for you while offering safe distance dining between other guests.
At Mad Egg we take great pride in our existing cleaning, safety and hygiene standards, we, however, recognise that customer confidence and trust in our standards are more important now than ever. With that, we have re-visited all our procedures and have added a number of new and important protocols:
- Mad Egg has engaged dedicated and highly trained staff to constantly clean surfaces and touch points with increased frequency and will have a dedicated cleaning team on duty daily.
- Hand hygiene remains extremely important. Safe and easy-to-use automatic hand sanitiser stations are located on arrival and throughout the restaurant for your convenience.
- Upon arrival at your table, it will be deep cleaned including chairs.
- At all times, a lead team representative is on duty to make sure protocols are strictly adhered to at both the front and back of the house to ensure the safety and wellbeing of colleagues and guests.
Additional Covid-19 measures that Mad Egg is introducing as part of our Welcome Back Measures:
- For the duration of phase 1 of the government roadmap (until July 20th, subject to change), table sizes will be restricted to parties of 6 guests.
- Dedicated experienced hosts will be available to manage guest flows on arrival and departure.
- To play our collective part in helping our health services, one guest from all parties will be required to provide a contact number. This is done digitally table side and the data will not be held for any other purpose than contact tracing.
- We are operating a cashless business with card and contactless payments only.
- We are using digital ordering via QR code that links you to our menu online.
In consultation with our whopper team of Hospitality Professionals we have introduced the following new measures;
- Daily Temperature and Health checks.
- Staggered start and finish times to avoid high traffic within staff changing areas
- All customer facing staff are wearing protective face shields.
- New Kitchen layout and traffic flows and procedures to protect our team and guests.
- Ongoing internal and external training on new and updated policies and protocols
- Flexible rosters where possible to support team members with children at home during schools and childcare closures
Mad Egg is committed to providing the safest environment possible, whilst maintaining a deadly hospitality experience. We can’t wait to have you all back for that good feed!!
We are still running a walk-in only service, so rock in and we will hook you up. If you have any further questions drop us a line on email@example.com