Mad Egg Group - Head Office DOCApply Now
Mad Egg HQ.
The mission if you choose to accept it!
At Mad Egg, we are building the next generation of hospitality group: one that is people & product obsessed!
We don’t shy away from the fact we’re on a mission to build the biggest and best chicken brand in the land. To do that we have to obsess over our people and the environment we create for them. We strive to empower our teams to develop and grow at the same pace as our scaling ambitions.
We have an LTO rate that is 20% of the industry average, we have an internal NPS of 4.1, we have a market leading benefits package… but that’s barely scratching the surface of where want to be.
That’s where you come in. We’re looking for an equally ambitious People Lead to help take Mad Egg to the next level. To be an industry leader in people operations and THE employer of choice for hospitality workers.
Are you the type of person who wants to influence the journey of our company, help us grow from 5 venues and ~120 people to national scale?
This is an opportunity to own and drive the culture of Mad Egg as we continue to grow and develop the brand. The role covers a diverse range of critical levers to enable that growth – hiring outstanding people in a tight talent market, giving new recruits an onboarding experience that gives them that real sense of belonging, working with leaders on their development as they manage bigger teams and being a strong voice for the teams wellbeing, learning and values. This role will suit a HR professional who has this type of holistic expertise and wants an opportunity to put their ideas into practice and see the impact of their work every single day.
- Lead the HR, People and Culture function at Mad Egg
- Own and deliver the Mad Egg People and Culture strategy for 2023 and beyond
- Provide advice, coaching and guidance to the leadership team and support them in all areas of people management.
- Develop and lead Mad Egg’s learning and development strategy
- Manage and facilitate the overall Performance Management Cycle
- Provide ongoing support to the restaurant teams ensuring delivery of a best-in-class onboarding programme for all Mad Egg new hires
- Be the guardian of all employment policies and responsible for policy development and updating.
- Provide ongoing coaching & mentoring to the people leaders across the business
The person that will excel in this role will…
- Enable our people to deliver the outstanding product and service that drives our business
- Be a strong and leading voice that helps our people grow and develop
- Will collaborate with other leaders and leadership team to drive success across the entire organisation
- Be disciplined in execution and reporting
We’re a small operating team with a lot of things to learn and do. We’re building a company, a culture and a brand with national ambition. Culture fit is really important to us here at Mad Egg, and Teamwork is the name of the game so we are looking for someone who shares our values. We’re big on authenticity and communication, and we will expect the same from you. You’ll do great if you think customer-first and are willing to learn about the industry we operate in.
You’ll speak with our teams and our customers, build a shared understanding of the problems at hand and, perhaps even identify some unmet needs that deserve to be explored further. Why? Because it takes a variety of skill sets and experiences to build a best in class team.
Additionally, here’s what’s on offer on top of our competitive salary:
- Flexible working culture
- Home office setup
- 25 days holidays per year
- Annual personal development budget
- Pension and private health insurance
- Regular workshops, presentations and learning sessions
- Regular events and team get-togethers
Salary negotiable based on experience.