Kitchen Team Member
Mad Egg Group - County Dublin €11.00 - €12.75 per hourApply Now
Why work with Mad Egg?
Does this appeal to you?
Work with the #1 Chicken Joint in Ireland
Be part of a fast-growing brand that is targeting multiple new openings
Help us continue to improve and delivery the best quality product in the market.
If so, let’s chat about you joining us at Mad Egg!
Who we are looking for:
The ideal candidate will be responsible for creating and executing on our mission to deliver
remarkable experiences. You will be part of the heart of our business, in our kitchens. The
quality and consistency of our product is why we are where we are, we want to keep
improving day to day. To join the team you will need a passion for awesome service and
attention to detail.
We want someone who is creative and passionate about food along with being organised
and process orientated. A great attitude and a willingness to smash it beats years in the kitchen any day. Below is a list of the key things we look for:
- Some prior kitchen experience (1 year required)
- Full time and fully flexible availability
- Passionate about delivering the best product possible
- Detail orientated
- Process driven
- Eager to grow and develop
- 21 days holidays (Birthday day off and paid)
- 50% family discount Monday to Thursday
- Staff meal allowance per shift worked
- Christmas party
- 9 Bank Holiday entitlement
- Progression path with the company
- Internal training
- Saturday Drinks
- 25th & 26th of December off
- Extra 2 days holidays when 3 years in the company (23 days)
- Extra 2 days holidays when 5 years in the company (25 days)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Company events
- Employee discount
- Food allowance
- Store discount
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability