Kitchen Team Member – Dundrum P/T
Mad Egg Group - Dundrum - Part Time - Mon to Friday 10-6pm availability €11.40 - €12.75 per hourApply Now
Mad Egg Group – Dundrum – Part Time – Mon to Friday 10-6pm availability
Why work with Mad Egg?
Does this appeal to you?
Work with the #1 Chicken Joint in Ireland
Be part of a fast-growing brand that is targeting multiple new openings
Help us continue to improve and delivery the best quality product in the market.
If so, let’s chat about you joining us at Mad Egg!
Who we are looking for:
The ideal candidate will be responsible for creating and executing on our mission to deliver remarkable experiences. You will be part of the heart of our business, in our kitchens. The quality and consistency of our product is why we are where we are, we want to keep improving day to day. To join the team you will need a passion for awesome service and attention to detail.
We want someone who is creative and passionate about food along with being organised and process orientated. Someone nice and kind to peers and customers.
- Work in our different kitchen stations
- Deliver high quality food as per Mad Egg Standards
- Maintain a high level cleaning standards
- Follow our culture and values at all times
- Enjoy what you do
- 21 days holidays (Birthday day off and paid)
- 50% family discount Monday to Thursday
- Staff meal allowance per shift worked
- Christmas party
- 9 Bank Holiday entitlement
- Progression path with the company
- Internal training
- Saturday Drinks
- 25th & 26th of December off
- Extra 2 days holidays when 3 years in the company (23 days)
- Extra 2 days holidays when 5 years in the company (25 days)
- Company events
- Employee discount
- Food allowance
- 8 hour shift
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Are you Eligible to work in Ireland?
- The position involves various shifts, some starting at 9am and some finishing at 11:30pm, is this suitable?
- How many hours per week are you looking for?
- When in the kitchen, how are you gonna work as a teamplayer?
- How are you gonna handle the busy periods?
- Is Dundrum suitable for your commute to work?