General Manager – Dublin (42hrs a week / 5 days)
Mad Egg Group - Full Time - Dublin €40,000 - €50,000/YearApply Now
Your mission if you choose to accept it
Do you want to help us to become the number one chicken joint in Ireland? In order to reach that goal we need to deliver awesome food and experiences to our customers day in day out.
But we can’t do it alone, we need some amazing people to help us…and that could be you!
As a General Manager you will play a key role in helping us to not only deliver great food and guest experiences but to build and maintain successful venues and restaurant teams.
At any given time, you might be:
- Developing and coaching teams through ad-hoc and structured performance reviews
- Managing and improving your restaurant’s P&L
- Budgeting and planning staffing and stock levels for the restaurant
- Reducing food waste and variances
- Leading from the front by driving high standards and productivity
- Training teams on service quality and food standards
- Recruiting, onboarding and training new team members
If you want to work in a fast-paced, fun environment with some amazing people, then keep reading because you’ll have a great time as a General Manager with Mad Egg.
We don’t always look for years of management experience but we do look for some key traits in our team members:
A customer service mindset: We want to be known for providing the best experiences to our guests – it’s key for us that you are customer obsessed too.
Results driven: We want to grow the business (as we’ve said 😊), to do that we need to ensure each venue is hitting it’s performance targets. Our managers have the largest impact on the financial and operational success.
Great communicators: You will lead a team of between 20-30 people. In order to ensure that the team is engaged and aligned, it is critical that you are an effective communicator.
Problem solvers: Not a day goes by without a challenge in hospitality! Our manager’s need to lead from the front, take it in their stride and find solutions with a level head.
Organised: There are so many moving parts to a busy restaurant. To stay on of things you will need to be hyper organised.
At Mad Egg, we are in the people business. We strive to be a deadly employer and an awesome place to work. We know that if our teams are happy and well looked after then our customers will be too.
We offer an opportunity to build a career with a fast growing and ambitious hospitality brand. We promise to give you the tools and the time needed to grow and develop with us.
Here’s what’s on offer on top of our competitive pay:
- Quarterly performance bonus
- Health insurance
- 21 days holidays
- 10 Bank Holiday entitlements
- Paid day off for Birthday
- 100% of Tips
- 50% family discount Monday to Thursday
- Staff meal per shift worked
- Regular team events and get togethers
- 25th & 26th of December off
- Increasing holiday entitlement after 2 and 5 years