Front of House Team Member – Dundrum P/T
Mad Egg Group - Part Time - Early Weekday Availability €10.50 - €11.25 per hourApply Now
Mad Egg Group – Dundrum – Part Time – Early Weekday Availability
Approx 12-5pm shift times Mon to Fri
Why work with Mad Egg?
Does this appeal to you?
Work with the #1 Chicken Joint in Ireland
Be part of a fast-growing brand that is targeting multiple new openings
Help us continue to improve and delivery the best quality product in the market.
If so, let’s chat about you joining us at Mad Egg!
Who we are looking for:
The ideal candidate will be responsible for creating and executing on our mission to deliver remarkable experiences to our customers. You will be part of the heart of our business when working on the restaurant floor and representing our brand when working in the Front of House.
To join the team you will need a passion for awesome service and
attention to detail. We are looking for sound people who can create a nice work environment.
- Deliver a remarkable experience to all our customers
- Work in our 4 different stations on the Floor
- Maintain high cleaning standards
- Do not serve anything you would not want for yourself
- Follow our culture and values at all times
- Enjoy what you do
- 21 days holidays (Birthday day off and paid)
- 50% family discount Monday to Thursday
- Staff meal allowance per shift worked
- Christmas party
- 9 Bank Holiday entitlement
- Progression path with the company
- Internal training
- Saturday Drinks
- 25th & 26th of December off
- Extra 2 days holidays when 3 years in the company (23 days)
- Extra 2 days holidays when 5 years in the company (25 days)
- Company events
- Employee discount
- Food allowance
- 8 hour shift
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Are you Eligible to work in Ireland?
- The position involves various shifts, some starting at 12 and some finishing at 6pm, is this suitable?
- How many hours per week are you looking for?
- How are you gonna wow our customers?
- How are you gonna handle the busy periods?
- Is Dundrum suitable for your commute to work?