Cloud Kitchen Team Member – Blanchardstown P/T
Mad Egg Group - Cloud Kitchen Team Member @ Blanchardstown (Part-time) Availability: Fri, Sat & Sunday Evenings €11.40-€12.75 per hourApply Now
Your mission if you choose to accept it
Do you want to help us to become the number one chicken joint in Ireland? In order to reach that goal we need to deliver awesome food and experiences to our customers day in day out.
But we can’t do it alone, we need some amazing people to help us…and that could be you!
Our kitchens are the heartbeat of the Mad Egg brand. As a Kitchen Team Member you will play a key role in helping us to deliver the delicious dishes that we are known and loved for.
At any given time, you might be:
- Helping prepare and set up our kitchens for service
- Cooking food the Mad Egg way (fast, fresh and downright delicious) for our awesome guests
- Helping us maintain our super high cleaning and service standards (if we want to be #1 then we’ve got to act like it!)
- Get to know and work with super sound team members both in the kitchen and on the restaurant floor
If you want to work in a fast-paced, fun environment with some amazing people, then keep reading because you’ll have a great time as a Kitchen Team Member.
We don’t always look for years of kitchen experience but we do look for some key traits in our team members:
- A customer service mindset. We want to be known for providing the best experiences to our guests – it’s key for us that you are customer obsessed too.
- Problem solvers. Not a day goes by without a challenge in hospitality! Our team members need to be able to take it in their stride and look for solutions with a level head.
- Team players. We have the best people, there is no doubt about it. They are at the best because they care about each other and look after each other. Not to forget, have the craic together!!
At Mad Egg, we are in the people business. We strive to be a deadly employer and an awesome place to work. We know that if our teams are happy and well looked after then our customers will be too.
We offer an opportunity to build a career with a fast growing and ambitious hospitality brand. We promise to give you the tools and the time needed to grow and develop with us.
Here’s what’s on offer on top of our competitive pay:
- 20 days holidays including
- 10 Bank Holiday entitlements
- Paid day off for Birthday
- 100% of Tips shared between the team
- 50% family discount Monday to Thursday
- Staff meal per shift worked
- Regular team events and get togethers
- 25th & 26th of December off
- Increased holiday entitlements after 3 and 5 years
Application question(s): Please answer all questions with your CV
- Are you legally eligible to work in Ireland?
- The position involves various shifts across a day and week, some may start at 8am and some may start later and finish at 10:30pm, is this suitable?
- What are your ideal contracted hours?
- How far is your commute to Blanchardstown (in hours/mins)?
- Why do you want to work with Mad Egg?